God’s Word is Sufficient, Clear, Authoritative, and Necessary
You can get Kevin DeYoung’s new book, Taking God at His Word for $1.99 on Kindle. I’m currently reading through this book with my pastor. It’s a heartwarming and encouraging call to faithfulness.
As well, there are lecture & sermon resources available.
DeYoung @ T4G – 2014
Kevin DeYoung preaching on the Doctrine of Scripture, May-July 2012
From Pastor DeYoung’s own church, you can listen to or watch the sermons which fed this book. For convenience I’m linking the videos directly here.
- How to Think and Feel about the Word of God (Psalm 119:1-176)
- Something More Sure ( II Peter 1:16-21)
- How Can We Be Sure Which Books Are In The Bible?
- Waiting to Exhale (II Timothy 3:14-17)
- God’s Word is Final (Acts 17:1-15)
- How Can We Understand the Bible When Everyone Has a Different Interpretation?
- God’s Word is Understandable (Deuteronomy 30:11-14)
- The Necessity of Scripture (I Corinthians 2:6-13)
- God’s Word is Enough (Hebrews 1:1-4)
- How Do We Know the Record of Jesus in the Gospels is Reliable?
- Christ’s Unbreakable Bible (John 10:35)